We also offer short business events. Here are a few examples of situations where a dedicated event could be useful:
- To introduce change into an organization dominated by traditional values.
- To explore how people from different cultures communicate; and why misunderstandings happen so often.
- To develop innovative approaches, by using creative techniques: to think ‘outside the box’ and solve seemingly impossible problems.
- To highlight the elements of effective communication, and why it works.
- To provide a ‘buy-in’ workshop for participants who do not see the need for communication training.
- Business simulations are available for a wide range of industries; and can be customized to focus on added value, finances, operations, management style, company culture etc.